OSHA-30 Hour Construction
4-day Course, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Available as an open enrollment class in Franklin, PA or at your facility.
Construction professionals at every level will learn to identify the most common hazards found on construction sites, locate the correct standard in 29 CFR 1926 and discuss various construction processes, materials and equipment. Participants will receive the 30-hour construction card upon course completion.
Each of the following topics will be reviewed during the training course:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Contractor’s Safety/Health Program
- Reporting & Recordkeeping
- Electrical (Subpart K)
- Fall Protection (Subpart M)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment (Subpart E)
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal (Subpart H)
- Hand and Power Tools (Subpart I)
- Scaffolds (Subpart L)
- Motorized Mobile Platforms
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors (Subpart N)
- Excavations (Subpart P)
- Stairways and Ladders (Subpart X)
- The Competent Person
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Concrete & Masonry
- Confined Space Entry
- Steel Erection (Subpart R)
- Welding & Hot Work
- Fire Prevention
- Ergonomics in Construction
- Inspection & Abatement (Subpart D)
- General Safety & Health Provisions (Subpart C)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Safety directors, project supervisors and foremen
Reference materials; course completion card; a copy of Keller's Official OSHA Construction Safety Handbook.