The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 emergency eyewash station delivers unequaled eyewash safety, reliability, and value. The patented system delivers contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges.The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 does not require costly plumbing for affordable, portable placement near most workplace hazards. Patented design delivers a constant flow rate and stream height, and provides 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. A unique fluid pressure balancing system and nozzles maximize comfort with a soft “ribbon” of saline solution. Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months,* at least four times longer than other primary self-contained eyewash devices.
NOW, WITH EASY-VIEW WINDOW
• Self-contained and easy to install with no plumbing required. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards or transported with optional universal cart or stand.
• Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
• Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care. A 100% sterile saline option is also available.
• Constant flow rate permits thorough flushing with a constant flow rate and stream height that provides 0.4 gpm for entire 15-minute cycle required by ANSI Z358.1-2004.
• Integral fluid reservoir captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal.
• Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. Expiration date is included on activation straps — and cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
• Cartridge lasts at least four times longer than other primary, self-contained eyewashes.
•Easy maintenance. ESP RFID technology gives you instant, accurate safety information about the cartridges while the easy view window makes inspection and maintenance
• Easy to install, and instruction manual, video and cartridge components ensure proper installation and maintenance to prevent false activation.
Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc., warrants that Sperian Eye & Face, Inc. Emergency Eyewash products are free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of shipment under the following conditions: 1. This limited warranty is effective only if the Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc. product is installed, maintained and used for the purpose intended and in accordance with the Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc. Installation and Operation Manual. 2. Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc.'s only obligation under this limited warranty shall be the repair or replacement, without charge, of any products or components, which upon inspection by Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc., are determined to be defective in materials or workmanship. 3. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, loss or expense due to damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, or improper maintenance. 4. No warranty is provided if any portion of the product covered by this limited warranty is altered or modified without the express written consent of Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc.